My budget, my well-being
Do you find yourself brooding about your financial situation and not achieving your goals for saving and investing for your future? Making a financial plan can…
As a beginner, the best thing to do is ask your bank before using any tool that might have been suggested to you by a sponsored advert on your favourite social network.
Indeed, there are many investment tools available. Make sure you choose one that is suitable for your needs, and gives you answers to your questions.
Spuerkeess has set up a very simple tool that you can use for your first steps into investment on S-Net Desktop or directly in your S-Net Mobile app.
With a start-up capital of only EUR 500, Speedinvest gives you access to equity and bond investment funds in which you can invest. Would you like to give it a try?
1. Go to S-Net Desktop or open your S-Net Mobile app;
2. Click on “Store” in the drop-down menu;
3. Click on “Speedinvest” in the “Savings and Investment” section;
4. Log in with your LuxTrust Token;
5. Answer the questions asked, to define your personalised investment strategy;
6. Deposit a minimum initial amount of EUR 500;
7. Set up a standing order if you wish to increase your investment regularly.
If you are confident that you know enough about investing, rather than using Speedinvest, you can move straight into a higher gear with S-Invest.
With an investment of EUR 40/month, you build your savings in a SICAV over the medium or long term.
And if you prefer to invest in precious metals, there’s also S-Invest Gold, which allows you to invest in units per grams or bullion.
You can not only open your portfolio directly in S-Net, but you can also invest in the financial products (funds, equities, gold, etc.) of your choice. You have access to many listed securities and can build your portfolio as you wish.
1. Choose the tool that meets your needs and answers your questions.
2. Compare the types of functionality and prices offered by the different tools before selecting one. Invest in your home currency, as foreign exchange may make your investment far less attractive.
3. Make sure that your chosen tool has a “Help” page in case you need support.
4. Consider using the tool offered by your bank as your first choice 😉.