- Insurance and Reinsurance Companies
- Law and Audit Firms
- Domicilary Agents and Fund Administrations
- FinTech Companies
Operating exclusively out of Luxembourg, the dealing room offers a broad range of financial instruments stretching from traditional products such as equities, bonds, Forex and listed derivatives to more complex products such as structured instruments (structured and issued by Spuerkeess or via reverse enquiry).The trading room tools are fully integrated in the operational chain, offering a one-stop solution to its clients encompassing execution, clearing, custody and reporting.
- Access to international securities markets
- Issue of tailor-made investment products
- Support to cash management
- Collateral management
- Post-trade services (clearing, custody, EMIR reporting)
Spuerkeess acts as global custodian for its institutional clients as well as for its large number of retail clients.
Through its proven know-how and years of experience, Spuerkeess has acquired a profound expertise in custody services and has developed:
- An extensive network of over 24 sub-custodians covering 40 markets
- More than 300 accounts with 120 transfer agents in 21 countries
- 20 cash correspondents in a vast range of currencies
For a detailed overview of Spuerkeess’ Cash Correspondents and local sub-custodians, please refer to Spuerkeess' Standard Settlements Instructions.
Cash management services are aimed at clients wishing to optimise their cash management. From simple reports of balances and movements via Swift MT940, to daily, automatic zero balancing enabling the liquid funds held at other banks abroad to be managed: our cash management modules enable every client to find the most appropriate solution to facilitate their daily cash management.
As Luxembourg’s market leader in the payment industry, Spuerkeess has a robust and performant payment infrastructure. As founding member of EBA-EURO1 clearing system, a member of Target 2 clearing system as well as direct participant in EBA STEP2 for SEPA Credit Transfer and Direct debits, Spuerkeess offers its clients quality payment solutions and competitive cut-off times.
- Handling of payments in various currencies
- Integrated solutions for execution and settlement
- Connectivity to MultiLine, Swift, Fileact, …
- E-banking services with S-Net
Spuerkeess offers you to set-up a white label sub-funds within an existing UCITS Umbrella fund structure (SICAV) enabling you to build your own sub-fund, define your own investment strategy and using your own corporate branding. Spuerkeess will provide all ancillary services giving you the opportunity to solely focus on asset management and investment advice.
- Tailor-made to your specifications
- Efficient time to market
- Cost efficiency
- Low administrative workload for the asset manager/advisor
- Experienced partner in governance, compliance and risk management
- Independent and regulated structure
- Possibility for EU-wide marketing