1. Cancel your cards:

Immediately contact Worldline Financial Services at (+352) 49 10 10 (available 24/7)!

2. Notify:

  • Notify the loss, theft or fraudulent use of your cards to the police within 24 hours.
  • Confirm the report as quickly as possible in written form to SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A., 10, Parc d'Activités Syrdall, L-5365 Munsbach, along with a copy of the police notification (always keep a copy of your statement).

3. Replace your card:

If your debit card is lost, contact your Spuerkeess branch to order a new card. Credit cards are automatically replaced.