Why and how should you raise your staff’s…
Very large sums of money have already been stolen from companies through CEO Fraud, and it's never too late to protect yourself against these threats. To…
After signing the "Investor statement on deforestation and forest fires in the Amazon", Spuerkeess Asset Management (Spuerkeess Asset Management is the trading name of BCEE Asset Management) has responded by reviewing the manner in which it invests. Since the beginning of 2019, Spuerkeess Asset Management (Spuerkeess Asset Management is the trading name of BCEE Asset Management) has been working on a new approach to financial analysis that takes account of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors alongside financial factors. In relation to the environment, this primarily means considering the impact a company’s supply chain has on ecosystems and biodiversity.
1. The objectives set by the Paris Agreement may not be met as a result of the slow progress currently being made.
2. Deforestation is the second cause of climate change, after the burning of fossil fuels.
3. Deforestation is primarily caused by intensive agriculture, followed by logging.
4. Deforestation is having a major impact on the millions of inhabitants of the Amazon forest and savannah areas.
5. Where they support good behaviour, consumers can help to eradicate deforestation.
6. Did you know that deforestation could spell the end for your morning coffee?