- your medium and long-term investment objectives ;
- your personal investment risk tolerance
- your personal financial situation;
- your ability to sustain a loss on investments;
- your knowledge and experience of financial products and services;
- your sustainability preferences:
- Are you a committed, interested or neutral investor in the sustainability of your investments? ?
Sustainability has become a crucial issue for our society and has therefore become increasingly important for the financial sector: the transformation of our way of life into a more sustainable one will depend on significant investments as well as on the willingness of investors to make a long-term commitment towards building a better world.