- Home-building subsidy (max. €9.700)
- Home-buying subsidy (max. €9.700)
- Home-improvement subsidy (max. €10.000)
- Subsidy for special facilities for people with physical disabilities (max. €15.000).
- Savings subsidy (max. €5.000)
- Architect subsidy (max. €1.250)
For homes built after 10 September 1944, capital assistance is determined by liveable surface area requirements:
- for a house: the liveable surface area must measure between 65 sq. m and 140 sq. m.
- for an apartment: the liveable surface area must measure between 45 sq. m and 120 sq. m.
Interest assistance is determined by earnings requirements available on the Ministry of Housing website (http://www.ml.public.lu/fr/aides-logement/aides-individuelles-logement/acquisition/index.html).
Those lacking sufficient own funds may apply for the State Guarantee. Minimum eligibility requirement: have a savings account at the same financial institution for at least 3 years, beginning from the date the account balance first exceeds €240.
A minimum of €290 must have been deposited each year into the account, for at least the past 3 years.
The amount of the guarantee is capped at 30% of the total cost of the project.
The goal of climate loans is to encourage sustainable energy renovation and prevent energy insecurity.