What do I have to send to the Luxembourg tax authority?

If you are required to file a tax return (or an annual statement) or have an interest in doing so, you must submit the forms generated by myTax to the Luxembourg tax authority, namely:

  • your tax return(s) or annual statement(s)
  • any appendices (rental income, travel expenses, ...)

Furthermore, you also need to provide the Luxembourg tax authority with the certificates that allowed you to complete your declaration.

In the event that you do not send your certificates/supporting documents, your tax office may ask you, by postal mail or e-mail, to submit them for verification.