To receive housing assistance, you must provide:

  • a copy of your ID card
  • a copy of your earnings statements from the last 3 years
  • a copy of your last 3 pay stubs
  • the housing assistance application form (available for download under the housing section on

Your Housing Advisor will guide you through the process of preparing the financing application and will submit the completed application, along with the requisite documents, to the Ministry of Housing.