Spuerkeess created in 1996, in cooperation with 3 other banks, European Fund Administration S.A. (EFA), a specialised company in fund administration, registrar and transfer agency services. Spuerkeess, as a reference shareholder, subcontracts its fund administration business to EFA, which is among the leaders in investment fund administration in Luxembourg.
- Fund accounting and NAV-calculation
- Transfer Agent services; registrar and distribution support
- Reporting services
- Compliance services; investment policy; regulatory controls
Operating exclusively out of Luxembourg, the dealing room offers a broad range of financial instruments stretching from traditional products such as equities, bonds, Forex and listed derivatives to more complex products such as structured instruments (structured and issued by Spuerkeess or via reverse enquiry).The trading room tools are fully integrated in the operational chain, offering a one-stop solution to its clients encompassing execution, clearing, custody and reporting.
- Access to international securities markets
- Issue of tailor-made investment products
- Support to cash management
- Collateral management
- Post-trade services (clearing, custody, EMIR reporting)
Spuerkeess offers you to set-up white label sub-funds within an existing UCITS Umbrella fund structure (SICAV) enabling you to build your own sub-fund, define your own investment strategy and using your own corporate branding. Spuerkeess will provide all ancillary services giving you the opportunity to solely focus on asset management and distribution.
- Efficient time to market
- Cost efficiency
- Low administrative workload for the asset manager/advisor
- Independent and regulated structure
- Possibility for EU-wide marketing
As Luxembourg’s market leader in the payment industry, Spuerkeess has a robust and performant payment infrastructure. As founding member of EBA-EURO1 clearing system, a member of Target 2 clearing system as well as direct participant in EBA STEP2 for SEPA Credit Transfer and Direct debits, Spuerkeess offers its clients quality payment solutions and competitive cut-off times.
- Handling of payments in various currencies
- Integrated solutions for execution and settlement
- Connectivity to MultiLine, Swift, Fileact, …
- E-banking services with S-Net
As one of the 7 Luxembourg Common Depositaries and as LuxCSD principal agent, Spuerkeess offers an all-in service during the whole life cycle of your security: from its issue preparation to the payment of its revenues/redemptions.
- Assistance to the issuer in reviewing of the note documentation and its compliance with market standards
- Coordination with the clearing houses to open ISIN, Common, CFI codes
- Issue of the note on the market
- Record keeping of the transactions in our books
- Possibility of holding the global certificates in our vault
- Dedicated customer desk at the back office Securities
- Tailor made reporting