Are you dreaming of becoming an home owner? So building up a basic capital is essential and can start from your first salary. BHW WohnBausparen Plus is intended for financing needs above EUR 50.000 and offers particularly advantageous terms and conditions, as you can determine your borrowing rate yourself and the amount of your monthly instalment.
You also have the following advantages:
- No minimum prior savings required
- Access to State subsidies
- Subscription charge of 1%
- Guaranteed credit interest rate
- Tax benefit through a deduction for special expenses on your tax return (between EUR 672 and EUR 1.344 annually depending on your age)
Your home savings scheme contract will also allow you to benefit from the State guarantee.
Mortgage loan and basic capital, this is the duo to finance a home. If you do not have sufficient basic capital, the State can act as a guarantor for part of your loan.
The terms and conditions for benefiting from this guarantee are:
- Holding a bank account or home savings scheme contract (BHW) at the same bank for 3 years
- Having capital of at least EUR 240 in this account
- In addition to the minimum amount, deposit at least EUR 290 each year into this account for three years