With the densest network of branches in the country, Spuerkeess is a universal bank that offers its customers a comprehensive range of banking and financial products and services that cover the areas of loans, investment funds, investments and wealth management. Our “customer” approach applies not only in purely commercial areas, but also through the technical and support functions (back/middle office).
To ensure a quality of service commensurate with its reputation, the Bank relies primarily on the commitment of versatile, flexible and qualified employees. Employees with particularly diversified profiles and providing their expertise in the following professions:
- "Branch network" professions, which cover everyday banking transactions, advice on tax products and credits, private banking, investment advice, and management of SMEs’ banking needs;
- professions related to the lending activities, which involve risk analysis and the technical management of loan products for private, business and institutional customers;
- professions related to investment and securities fund administration requiring technical, business and legal skills to process specific transactions defined within a strict regulatory framework;
- professions related to the financial markets requiring in-depth financial expertise, from the trading floor to institutional customer management to interbank relationships. These activities also require professionals who specialise in risk management and back-office operations for the trading floor;
- all the professions related to the support activities needed to keep our Bank running smoothly and which include, among others, professions in the fields of accounting, IT, security, payment and securities management, electronic banking, and business strategy development.